Sikim and Darjeeling Travel
The post is too big. There is a rough estimation of the cost below.
To do before the excursion
1. India Visa with Phulbari or Changerraband Port Phulbari Portta Better for Sikkim or Darjeeling.
2. Money-to-Dollar Conversions and Dollar Endorses.
3. Bus ticket (I spent a month ago).
4. Travel Tax (did not pay by tax, so I paid it in Border).
5. If the job is NOC ( and its photocopy).
Apart from Sikkim, since everything is to be purchased in the package , so it will be a group Well 7 people's group ideals can be accommodated up to 7 people by jeep. The trouble is more than that. If the person is less then the cost per head will increase.
Since We were two , then we got 3 more brothers from the ToB Helpline group Our country will stop Sikkim on another bus. So, they go to Sikkim to get them I'll meet you.
Day 0: 21st June
About a month ago Shyamoli Two tickets were kept at NR Travels. Dhaka to Siliguri Cross ticket Tk. 2000 Hundai AC Bus We have 2 friends at 6 pm in bus counters Let's go At the bus stop at 6:30. The bus is superb. Sitting seats. Many Comfortable. As it takes 12 to 14 hours to reach Border , so it's a good idea The role of the bus or seat is immense.
Day 1: 22nd June
In Border Arrive at 7:30 in the morning. Since the Border does not open before 9pm , so there is one and a half The hour has to wait. In this, Shyamoli NR people are from us Passport and 650 taka (Travel Tax + Border Passing Pass) Fee). Then at 9 pm, the two borders were completed by 10 pm. If you are a job holder, you will want to see NOC and keep a copy photocopy.
Too much After easy crossing the border, the dollar counter from Shyamoli NR Indian counter Rupee converted (1 dollar = 69 rupee). Vodafone SIM auction with 450 With Rupee (with 1.5 GB internet package).
Ending these works in the border At 11 we went to Siliguri. Shyamoli N and small small cars Provided all passengers to reach Siliguri. Less than half an hour At the time we came to Siliguri. (This is why Phulbari Port Better This half hour journey takes 3 hours if the port takes 3 hours).
We arrived at Return tickets auction. (It's good to get a return ticket immediately. If you do not want to take them alone, they will bring their card or number. So that booking Can over the phone).
SNT is very close to there . We went to the SNT with auto payment by 50 rupees . The reasons for going to SNT are two.
First , take permission to go to Sikkim. It's also taken on a trip to Sikkim Goes. SNT turning it on, but (filling out the form, submit a photo, passport and Visiting photocopy of the visa) Just one seal is taken to the ringpot. And if not, on the trip The bus or jeep you go to will have to take permission for a long time That is boring for the rest of the passengers. And occasionally the tourists in Rangpot The crowd is over.
After taking permissions, hand in hand There was an hour. We lunch at the canton of SNT . very good Food. Rice , fish , pulses , vegetables are found in a roe fish bag . Except the fish It is also possible to refill everything. Thirty hundred rupees To make a nice lunch Then at 1:30 pm Gangtak went to Basta. AC buses The seats are fairly good Was there. We have already told the conductor of the bus that our rangpio You must take permission.
Aslam came to Rangpur at around 5pm. There was no crowd there. Sealed in 2 minutes and then got on the bus again.
Gangtok reached at 7:30 in the evening. From the ToB Helpline group there I got the message of the brothers found. They then hire the Annapolis Hotel at MG Marg By the day 1400 rupees. We have two rooms without any room available in the hotel I was over at Hotel Utpala Day 1600 with Rs. Most of MG Marg Gangtak Happening Place So the hotel price here is a little more. Out of MG Marg If available, then the hotel will be available at some cost.
Our plan was the next day Sangu Lake At night we kept a bag in the hotel and we found 5 people in some places I talked and loved prize. In the end, Sangu Lake of Rs Package auction (that means 5 people per each person Rs 1,000 per person). Everyone has 3 copies of the photograph , passport , 2 copies of photocopy and Sikkim We took the package with 1 copy of the permutation photocopy. The next morning at 9am Innova will drive in the car.
It was 9 o'clock at night. Everyone is hungry. Auctioned rice biscuits at a nearby Bengali hotel. 200 rupees per bag.
After 10pm all the shops were closed again. 10 to 11 pm after eating Till the MG route revolted Very nice place. At 11pm I went to the hotel and took a bath. I went to sleep with body fatigue all day long.
Day 2: 23rd June
At 8:00 am, we got up and went to the jeep at just 9:30 in the morning. Almost It took 3 and 3 hours to go to Sangu Lake. Auction 100 in breakfast by the way With the rupee. The road to go is beautiful. When we reached Sangu Lake we wow. Nice lake in the middle of the mountain. Just like the lagoons of Bandarban in our country. Two Two beautiful I walked a long way in the high mountains on the side of the lake. There over There are cable cars. We got a cable car with Par Perthon 325. Completely Take the peak. The clouds will be seen there. We're there for a while From the cable car down again came down. Back in the afternoon at around 2 in the back I did 4 bajalo (It takes less time to get it down because it's more time to get to the mountain It takes longer to say).
We reach North Sikkim Package Not there. Here's a bargain. We do not have a package of 13,500 rupees for 1 night 2 days. This package includes travel to North Sikkim's Lachung Village , Yumthang Valley , Hotel , 1 breakfast , 1 lunch and 1 dinner included. More with You have to add 2500 rupees to the zero point and see the ice. Total 13500+ 2500 = 16000 rupees package (5 people , per capita to 3200 rupees). Ten people I used to rent jeeps (say ten people , in fact 7 guests can sit comfortably , too much trouble.) Is).
Well , if you want to spend some more costs 2 nights 3 days You can take the package. There is another village named Lachon near Lachung. That's it Looks like this extra day and cost. When we went, the road to Lachen was closed So did not go. But do not go to the lick or go , I will have advice 2 nights 3 Take a day's package , because you'll go so soon and return the next day , trouble will be. And the race is not a tour. Sitting in a place, the nature is comfortable If not seen , but where is the fate ?
Free in the afternoon. Half At 5 o'clock in the Denzong Cinema Hall , I saw Kabbir SINGH recently released . Very good After dining at 9am, I went to MG Marg again . Here It's fun to hang around. So the hotel is actually worth a few bucks but maybe here Better to stay.
Day 3: 24th June
Check out at the hotel. In 2 days 1600 * 2 = 3200 rupees and taxi at 10am to go to the jeep Stand on Rent 400 rupees. From there, I went to the north at 10:30 pm For the purpose of Sikkim Huge Journey In the middle there are some beautiful fountains Was there. Stop the car and stop it. Auctioned Parseen by lunch at one place With 200 rupees. The whole car's journey is also fun , hardship . Reasons for joy too Beautiful view Hills , fountains Bad because jeeps do not like jeeps. That's big Eat a turn , the stomach comes upside down.
At 6pm, we reached North Sikkim's Lachung In the village A small beautiful village. The hotel was also good. We're out to be freshened Nice Seeing breakfast. Unlimited tea with unlimited cookies. No tea Biscuits played.
: D Then we traveled from 7 to 10 villages. I also had an unlimited dinner. Actually All the foods in this hotel are unlimited and part of the package. The Vagatorian Hotel. Rice , vegetables , potato powder , suji , bread and pulses. Good to eat
Google Map You can see that this little Lakuchi village of Sikkim 4 countries 4 sides. China , Nepal , Bhutan And India is still there. The sky filled with stars. The mountains on the hills in front of the hill The night Leads. I look in the sky. Eating! Why life is so small!
Day 4: 25th June
It was very early to get up. Unlimited breakfast cereals (bread , jelly , butter , tea , biscuit) I got out of the jeep. Zero Point to Destination First We arrived at 9. I was disappointed a bit . I thought the whole ice sheet covered See the hills. But the ice was little compared to that. In fact the rainy season may be ideal Not time January to April may be better Let's have the rest on whatever Moving away and frozen ice Jumthang Valley went from one hour to the next. Best. The hills , the clouds , the corridor , the huge green grounds , the head wasted around. Almost Stayed there for two and a half hours. At the hotel at 1pm. Become Fresh Sit down to make an unlimited lunch. By midnight, we junked again and again gangtake I left for the return.
After reaching Gangtok at 7:30 pm, save hotel auction costs beyond MG Marg . Hotel direction , rental 1040 rupees. Leave the bag there and dinner at 250 rupees. Darjeeling will go the next day Yaye ...
By the way , the queens can come , what is Sikkim ? Of course not. In fact, it can be divided into 4 parts.
1. East Sikkim: When you come to Gangtok , it is East Sikkim. Sangu Lake is part of Lake East Sikkim.
2. North Sikkim, Lachung , Lachen , Zero Point , Yumthang Valley , all are part of North Sikim.
3. West Sikkim: Pelling
4. South Sikkim Namchi , Buddha Park etc.
We did not cover West and South Sikkim. Sangu Lake is the blog behind people's blog NORTHI thinks. Many give Gangtok City Tours. We feel the need of that too Did not do Butt you can rotate all if you want. Time , affordability , choice of person's choice Is different.
Day 5: 26th June
After a long time, with a beautiful sleep I got up at 8 o'clock in the morning. Then I went to MG Marg . Ah , I miss you a lot The little space. On that day again the parade was on the occasion of International Drug Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking . I enjoyed them The ceremony. After breakfast with 100 rupees, I checked out at the hotel. We also let the 3 brothers go , because they will go to Calcutta and we are Darjeeling.
I went to the jeep stand at 11. We took four seats without taking 2 seats so that I can sit comfortably. I paid 500 rupees in par 500 rupees place. More I said stop to stop the trip so that we could take an exit seal. It's about But mast. Anne , the car stopped at 12 o'clock. I'm going a little bit longer I'm going inside the clouds. The break between the breaks Two refresh the lunch at 130 rupees Auction. At the taxi stand at 4 pm and 200 rupees from there A taxi auction to go to Mall Road. Darjeeling's Mall Road Hall Sikkim MG Marg. Happening Place I. Again, he may want to stay away Save hotel fares But if you are hanging place, you can enjoy the surroundings.
On the road next to Mall Road, we bought a hotel for 1100 rupees per day. 2 Day will be And to give 100 rupees. What the Foreign Workers Or Papers Are Photocopy of a copy of the passport visa also kept. The next day Darjeeling Day Tour I paid the taxi for 2500 rupees. Then I went out to Mall Road Exploring at Some streets played food. I saw the neighborhood. To dinner, I entered the restaurant named Glenary's . I knew the price would be high. But then Its environment took us here. Very nice restaurant Sing a song Sings ,
darling, just kiss me slow,
your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine
<3
Mataan Biryani played to hear the music. With salad and coke 2 to 856 rupees The bill came. Haha Sleep early at night because at 3:45 in the morning Tiger will be arriving Visit Hill.
Day 6: 27th June
Exact 3: 45 got this up. I went out at 4 pm.
Tiger Hill: Tiger Hill reached half an hour. Show something due to clouds Something went wrong Many people around Suddenly the sun appeared Everyone is out As soon as the stadium was playing , hey. But see the view of Kanchanjunga Come here for , that's not it.
:(
Sleep manager: I went there from the sleep manager. Holy place of Buddhists
20 rupee entry fee here. Darjeeling's Tridental there The cost of the dress is 50 rupees. We took pictures in the dress. Neighborhood Turn around
Rock Garden: The most beautiful place for the day tour. Here we are I spent a lot of time in breakfast. Once upon a time I got up. Cloud and rain matching Here.
Besides, Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda, Tea Garden, visited Tenzin Rock . It's nothing to say. The reason I could not go to the Zoo Weekly holiday. And I did not get to the ropeway because the whole cloud covered me and the rain Was happening
Sleep in the hotel in the afternoon. Lunch is done in the afternoon Then I walked around Mall Road. Such a hopping place in any of my tours too Likes. Because they have seen their lives directly. Their test is understood. Something I returned to shopping at the hotel.
Day 7: 28th June
Wake up After a little while in the Mall Road, I checked back to the hotel. Then I went towards Siliguri with the jeep at 12. Our bus is at 4pm. Jeep par paron 150 rupee We take double seat in parance with 300 rupees. As before, we took a small car to our border. When crossing the border to the Bangladesh border Going in , you lagatechila like that. A lot of people were getting their fill. The soil scent of the country itself is different. Ah! Bangladesh Border 100 rupees : Shyamoli hundai car left from Bangalabandan at 6:30 in the morning, at 8 o'clock (June 29th) in Dhaka Pozhala.
Cost Percentage (Per Person)
Shyamoli NR Bus Aasaha: 2000 + 2000 = 4000 Taka
Travel Tax + Border: 650 + 100 = 750
SIM 450 rupees
Siliguri to Gangtok: 280 rupees
Hotel in Gangtok 2 days: 3200/2/2 = 1600 rupees
Sangu Lake: 1000 rupees
The cable car is 325 rupees
North Sikkim: 3200 rupees
Gangtok's last day's Hotel: 1040/2/2 = 520 rupees
Gangtok to Darjeeling: 500 rupees
Two-day hotels in Darjeeling: 2300/2/2 = 1150 rupees.
Darjeeling Day Tour: 2500/2 = 1250 rupees
Darjeeling to Siliguri: 300 rupees
About 7 days of eating at least 3500 rupees (with a per day 500 rupees).
If we multiply the rupee by 1.2, it will come close to 17 thousand , and the Shyamoli 4000 + Border 750. In all, it is worth Tk 211500. There was some more chaotic spending + shopping.
The cost could have been reduced if the team was big , and no buses were taken by non AC buses, and could be hired a little further from the Hotel Happening Place.
Finally, do not agree that it is , Sikkim and Darjeeling is a very clean place. We will try to put it where there is no dirt and put it in a specific place. More Garbage Sikkim , North Sikkim, plastic bottles or plastic such thing Carrie is , openly smoke panisebala offense. So these things should be careful.

0 Comments: