♥♥ ♥
This trail is the most beautiful and remote trail of Sitakunda that I have seen ... Not only for the sake of the fountain , Jasst's cascades were so beautiful - Not like to say !! 😍😍 And
I saw almost fifteen small and big fountains, including all the
fountains, after the fountain of Mobi statue in the whole trail ... 😁
I was seduced by the syllabus in every nook and corner of the stormy trail - I did not spend the charm of the charm! And brother , the leech! Previously there are fewer trails I
did not have a hunch - Butt broke all the records, Mebee ... only the
group of me and fifty fifty leaning on the whole trail ... 😒😒 I left the rest of the others !!
The guide uncles continued to trekking with us ... We've been boss, we're trekking 😁😁 And the trail guide uncle wick food to eat from the tree, the slit bite ... Oh !! 😋😋
The best part for me is that wherever everyone stops , there's my game I get the chance to show - that's why I see more water from all over - And also the opportunity to make the most of the trailah visas !! This time too It happened ... The statue passes the fountain and sees the big fountain of its top and its side When everything went on steep hills , I and the tournaments Tanvir then the tree I went upstairs to the head of the Jharna - after going into the upper stream, the whole trail In our hands ... Seeing a small fountain after one hour and one hour after seeing it Got up at the top of the mountain, two people ... Really this feeling Non-skippable ... !! ☺️☺️
I have so much fun in the vicinity , the whole excursion to the city is just fine because of the storm!
Route Plan: From anywhere in the country , Sitakunda in Chittagong , from there to the market of the market - then the person who asks the person's way Will show ... But because of the unknown trail , and several hills are dated - So the guide should be mastered! Get three guides in four hundred ...
The Neighborhood Trail is one of the strangers or strangers traveling to Sitakunda - As a result, we did not see garbage like other trails ... clean trail! We should Trail is such a way to keep its beauty retained ...
Happy Traveling ♥♥♥





0 Comments: