Those who are going to Kaptai on Eid holiday, take a little patience and read the whole , let's see if some help with some information.
There are a few other things except the natural beauty of the post Highlighting. The ones that we were suffering or benefited from.
Billaichhari- n Kata Jhorna , Muppochara Jharna , Uluchhari-Dhuppani Jhorna.
I was thinking of posting this place very soon. But between the concert Many people post many So write about beauty in detail I'm not interested I'm also going to write about eating and boat hire. This responsibility is coming to the shoulders of two people , being fascinated by Ethiopian I promised to write about them. They are ours and others Our cottage owner
Rojar went after Eid.
Billaichhari- n Kata Jhorna , Muppochara Jharna , Uluchhari-Dhuppani Jhorna.
I was thinking of posting this place very soon. But between the concert Many people post many So write about beauty in detail I'm not interested I'm also going to write about eating and boat hire. This responsibility is coming to the shoulders of two people , being fascinated by Ethiopian I promised to write about them. They are ours and others Our cottage owner
Rojar went after Eid.
We are 12 The bus was going to Golapbagh and Kaptai reached at 5.30 am. So much It was possible to reach before, the road was very empty or we could have been around 8.30 I wondered whether I could catch a local boat. I could not think before so much so much Will be crowded. Many people are waiting for the boat to return to Kaptai Villagers who have rented a separate boat for 1500 rupees themselves, are the tourists To go Bileichari takes less than 2 hours or more.
Bus Because the return ticket was cut, we went to the local boat. Here we are many I made a big mistake because the local people are the local Eco-tourists' crowd Eid There was a crowd of local people on the occasion. But at around 8.30 The only boat. The committee there is no other boat, no matter where the people will be. Get on the boat Let's see the boat sinking right now. Inside locals and tourists Crying condition. How many people can get two hours But no one comes in Do not agree because the next boat will leave the pitch two hours later. To make many shouting Then I thought another boat was giving me the idea. See what's next ; A little more than the previous boat A big boat gave me only. The condition of the dubudubu like the previous one. Tourist No less than 1500 taka was given the boat because there were fewer members in the group. fear Only on the basis of God, I went to the local boat. After that the villagers of Bilaichari Shortly before the army camp stopped the ID of the tourist ID , the identity record For I complained to the army there on the Kaptai Syndicate Keep the front and center of the kandakarmana. The army has to say that it is very very important Sincere and helpful. He spoke two words in the middle and in another boat We rescinded the locals and at our boat we were the tourists. Army The sky is dark, windy winds , rain starts coming out of the camp . In another boat If the person did not move, the boat might have been drowned in that storm that day. Which suddenly As the daisy started, again all the calm. Kaptai Lake is different Beauty
Bus Because the return ticket was cut, we went to the local boat. Here we are many I made a big mistake because the local people are the local Eco-tourists' crowd Eid There was a crowd of local people on the occasion. But at around 8.30 The only boat. The committee there is no other boat, no matter where the people will be. Get on the boat Let's see the boat sinking right now. Inside locals and tourists Crying condition. How many people can get two hours But no one comes in Do not agree because the next boat will leave the pitch two hours later. To make many shouting Then I thought another boat was giving me the idea. See what's next ; A little more than the previous boat A big boat gave me only. The condition of the dubudubu like the previous one. Tourist No less than 1500 taka was given the boat because there were fewer members in the group. fear Only on the basis of God, I went to the local boat. After that the villagers of Bilaichari Shortly before the army camp stopped the ID of the tourist ID , the identity record For I complained to the army there on the Kaptai Syndicate Keep the front and center of the kandakarmana. The army has to say that it is very very important Sincere and helpful. He spoke two words in the middle and in another boat We rescinded the locals and at our boat we were the tourists. Army The sky is dark, windy winds , rain starts coming out of the camp . In another boat If the person did not move, the boat might have been drowned in that storm that day. Which suddenly As the daisy started, again all the calm. Kaptai Lake is different Beauty
Before going to the hotel we were contacting the room for the room With the middle There is only one hotel-hotel in Bilaihari and some rest houses Probably. Majhi said beforehand that there is no room there , all the booking. Good When I was in trouble , I told the people to make an arrangement. Before that we have the middle number We got this group from Before fixing the issue with the boat before I took it. The moderate name is Nityananjana. The man is very agreeable , a simple man. When I came to Bilaichari and I do not know where I will be.
Nityanjan Dada A few minutes away from the Bailychari market, the boat was taken away by Kaptai Lake At the close is a cottage Let's see if there is no electricity (ie in Kaptai There is electricity) , light fan , bed pillow is nothing. Just new room There are. It's running rain. I was frustrated by such a situation. Where will I go? Did not understand There is no movement at all. So wait for the cottage bag to drop I was doing cottage for the owner. The owner has not seen any other time For cutting out the n-cut and Muppoura trekking. The bag that does not lock cottage I will go out safely and leave. Finally, two students of Nityananjanja Bilaiichhra School The student came with the bag to keep watch.
Nityanjan Dada A few minutes away from the Bailychari market, the boat was taken away by Kaptai Lake At the close is a cottage Let's see if there is no electricity (ie in Kaptai There is electricity) , light fan , bed pillow is nothing. Just new room There are. It's running rain. I was frustrated by such a situation. Where will I go? Did not understand There is no movement at all. So wait for the cottage bag to drop I was doing cottage for the owner. The owner has not seen any other time For cutting out the n-cut and Muppoura trekking. The bag that does not lock cottage I will go out safely and leave. Finally, two students of Nityananjanja Bilaiichhra School The student came with the bag to keep watch.
I got out of the boat For the purpose of Bangalakata. Where there is a cut and Muppourara waterfalls I started walking with guide from Bangalore to see the waterfalls. You can go to Muppochhra after seeing the first cut. Come on the same way and come It does not take more than two hours. And trekking is easy , many others guide Goes without. I had already told mid-day meal arrangements It was afternoon to return from Bengalakata. Hungry cloths are hungry I went to eat before. A shop in the market earlier than the Bailichari market. Moderate Known store. When someone walks through, he or she is the food arrangement Store it. The food items were chicken meat , potato flour , pulses , rice. Food I could not think of eating such delicious food there. The lowest in the group The eater he is trying to eat more. But their rice keeps a little tight and Sours eat more of food. You can tell if someone can not eat salsa. Lunch took Tk 120.
At the end of the meal I returned to the cottage The current has been brought , new fan , lights , multiplug , bed cover , new pillow And the legs are all ready. We are the first customer of the cottage and completely new Cottage I do not think so will be organized in a short time. Such early in the morning Frustrated I was glad to see the arrangements coming in the afternoon and eight. The owner of the contract He did not meet with then. He heard that he was the teacher of the Bilaiichari school. Little rest In the afternoon, sitting on the bridge at Bilichari bridge or sitting in the rest of the area Walk or walk through bikes. When we take football, play in the school grounds in the afternoon You can
Seeing the cottage owner shortly after. The gentleman is a young man , the name Calm down Very absorbent and calm like the name is justified. These people are rarely seen To turn around. He did not open his cottage business. If someone is in danger, he Gives shelter. When we hear that we did not get the room, he gave the room and One day brought the present.
Cottage position and good place , absolutely With the lake From the cottage to the lake sunsets are seen. Do not always have to do Taking all the searches. He was not speaking about the professional and not the money. Tell us what it feels like, when you say that it means 1200 rupees for the owner To give We were 8 people in one room. There was more empty room, he was saying the other There is no problem staying in the rooms, but we are all in one room I wanted to chat.
One of us has a 102 degree fever It's about After knowing, the quiet brother was not leaving us. Our friend is his Bike came with katejaye also came. Bought water bottles for everyone. At night The blanket for everyone brought freshness. During the evening, he got very fond of them I chat, drink tea. Then I became a fan of him , a very desirable man.
Cottage position and good place , absolutely With the lake From the cottage to the lake sunsets are seen. Do not always have to do Taking all the searches. He was not speaking about the professional and not the money. Tell us what it feels like, when you say that it means 1200 rupees for the owner To give We were 8 people in one room. There was more empty room, he was saying the other There is no problem staying in the rooms, but we are all in one room I wanted to chat.
One of us has a 102 degree fever It's about After knowing, the quiet brother was not leaving us. Our friend is his Bike came with katejaye also came. Bought water bottles for everyone. At night The blanket for everyone brought freshness. During the evening, he got very fond of them I chat, drink tea. Then I became a fan of him , a very desirable man.
In the words I said - "In your case , others about your cottage Do you have any objection ? " He agreed. O night Food for us forced to eat at the noon at the hotel. The hotel owner at noon at noon The fresh Rui fish showed the lake to eat. Fresh fish without formalin I got satisfaction even at lunch in the midday meal. Along with potato , dal and rice Rice The cost was 130 taka.
The next day is to go to Ulu Chanchi very early in the morning So let's tell about the morning meal. On the way to Uluchari There is a need to eat and drink in the boat in the boat. We have potato flour , pulses , rice and eggs Got fried.
The next day is to go to Ulu Chanchi very early in the morning So let's tell about the morning meal. On the way to Uluchari There is a need to eat and drink in the boat in the boat. We have potato flour , pulses , rice and eggs Got fried.
We had two small and big boat boats. In Uluchhari It takes more than two hours to go with a small boat that goes faster. We were the first boat on that day and we were the first group in Ulu Chari I started trekking. At least two Army camps have to be stopped. Of course ID Keep the card.
Taking Tk 500 and 7 in the direction of Ulu Chhari In a boat, 9 people with a guide and guide. Usually 4 to 5 boats are available in the boat. A little down in front of which the tracking needs to be started. Ours There was a big boat , 300 taka looked. So, the 4-5 people took the boat 200 taka. If the water is low then the boat does not take it from there to start tracking for the sun rays Is.
Tracking on the sneakers is more difficult than n-cut and muppochara Many There is a mountain and a few tilas to cross. The corridor is very low. Going to come We feel like 5.30 hours. We rest on the way Not quite , I'm trying to return quickly while returning. One way to go You can take a drink at the biscuit chips in the shop.
Fountain The last step to reach is a little risky. It is a lot of ways to get along the steep path. The rain Who knows if there is a terrible condition of that path? We got dry as well Get up and down Has been there. The beauty of the sun is something new to say No At the whole fountain we were 7. What a quiet environment to be quiet So on From the water, the water spreads in the air and becomes a small dot. Then The water in the fountain and there were many other times or so.
Shower baths The dress does not have to be changed, it just goes dry and walks dry. 1.30 pm I left from Uluchhari for Bilhechhira. Buying dubs before leaving the boat You can eat. On the return journey, the army camp has to meet. They came again at noon The game was played with chicken.
Taking Tk 500 and 7 in the direction of Ulu Chhari In a boat, 9 people with a guide and guide. Usually 4 to 5 boats are available in the boat. A little down in front of which the tracking needs to be started. Ours There was a big boat , 300 taka looked. So, the 4-5 people took the boat 200 taka. If the water is low then the boat does not take it from there to start tracking for the sun rays Is.
Tracking on the sneakers is more difficult than n-cut and muppochara Many There is a mountain and a few tilas to cross. The corridor is very low. Going to come We feel like 5.30 hours. We rest on the way Not quite , I'm trying to return quickly while returning. One way to go You can take a drink at the biscuit chips in the shop.
Fountain The last step to reach is a little risky. It is a lot of ways to get along the steep path. The rain Who knows if there is a terrible condition of that path? We got dry as well Get up and down Has been there. The beauty of the sun is something new to say No At the whole fountain we were 7. What a quiet environment to be quiet So on From the water, the water spreads in the air and becomes a small dot. Then The water in the fountain and there were many other times or so.
Shower baths The dress does not have to be changed, it just goes dry and walks dry. 1.30 pm I left from Uluchhari for Bilhechhira. Buying dubs before leaving the boat You can eat. On the return journey, the army camp has to meet. They came again at noon The game was played with chicken.
In the middle of two days I gave 4500 rupees. We did 200x2x and we ate with us twice. And the cottage cost 1200 I gave them to the middle. I could have paid less but the cottage owner calm down I was so happy that I did not bargain for my brother's care.
While coming back, a little shy said that if someone wants to come, then his number will be his Give it From the bus to the next morning till the morning, we were getting the news by calling ourselves Whether we have reached or not. That is why many writings were written about them.
5.30 pm At the end of his boat, I went to Bilaiichari to Kaptai. Local The boat is off 4.30, which has to be run for a long time to catch. That's why we Niranjan Dada had already talked to Kaptai till he returned to his boat. But they can not take people from Kaptai, according to the rules here.
5.30 pm At the end of his boat, I went to Bilaiichari to Kaptai. Local The boat is off 4.30, which has to be run for a long time to catch. That's why we Niranjan Dada had already talked to Kaptai till he returned to his boat. But they can not take people from Kaptai, according to the rules here.
Twilight On the lane the boat is sitting on the rooftop of the cool song and Kaptai Lake surrounding the hills I reached Kaptai to see. It seems like we were busy lives I lived in a quiet life far away.
Majhi: Nityanjan Dada 015581211103
Cotes: Cool sir 018408808086
Cotes: Cool sir 018408808086
Take care of some things
1) Be careful not to get out of the bus from Dhaka in the fall of Vakason Be there All the friends in the group will be together. When we get to Rosbaugh bus I was waiting for the night when our two friends separated from me a little ahead Went on The bus is coming to them and they are not seen again. Do not hold the phone. Almost Waiting for 5-7 minutes on the bus but waiting for them. Later around I went out to see them standing with two people in front of me. See us They came running. After coming out of the bus, I heard two of them a community Looking at the center's address, the slap took the side of the slap, and with it There was a knife. So we could catch the phone and could not run away again. While The two people are seeing us while we are coming and have run away slowly.
2) Tourist group You will get the benefit of renting a separate boat without waiting for a local boat. Keep the Boater ID card together. The army has to show up in the camp.
3) Local people of Kaptai Bilhaichari are very easy and help people. Use them well.
4) Trekking Suuen. Keep the kidneys , dates , saline , dry food. For a long time , we have to stay in trekking and there is no separate food arrangement The time of trekking in UluCchari.
5) We are chips , in shards and lakes See packet water bottles and other dirt. The tourists like us like Work Please be careful about keeping the environment beautiful. Garbage Drop it to a specific place.
1) Be careful not to get out of the bus from Dhaka in the fall of Vakason Be there All the friends in the group will be together. When we get to Rosbaugh bus I was waiting for the night when our two friends separated from me a little ahead Went on The bus is coming to them and they are not seen again. Do not hold the phone. Almost Waiting for 5-7 minutes on the bus but waiting for them. Later around I went out to see them standing with two people in front of me. See us They came running. After coming out of the bus, I heard two of them a community Looking at the center's address, the slap took the side of the slap, and with it There was a knife. So we could catch the phone and could not run away again. While The two people are seeing us while we are coming and have run away slowly.
2) Tourist group You will get the benefit of renting a separate boat without waiting for a local boat. Keep the Boater ID card together. The army has to show up in the camp.
3) Local people of Kaptai Bilhaichari are very easy and help people. Use them well.
4) Trekking Suuen. Keep the kidneys , dates , saline , dry food. For a long time , we have to stay in trekking and there is no separate food arrangement The time of trekking in UluCchari.
5) We are chips , in shards and lakes See packet water bottles and other dirt. The tourists like us like Work Please be careful about keeping the environment beautiful. Garbage Drop it to a specific place.




0 Comments: