Saturday, July 6, 2019

Mountainous sky in the rainy season 📷




Keokradong is a peak located in Bandarban, Bangladesh

 I've been planning for a long time to go somewhere. Far away somewhere. But someone he is I could not get it. Then suddenly one day said, "I am a slave" Let's go Who are you stopping me ? On the 29th of June we are in Bagaha Lake and Kekkurd The final is going.
.
We were not like nine people. I'm just about him Knew Deepa. The remaining seven are my strangers. But not everyone is Cuiate There was no problem.
On 29th of the morning, at 6 o'clock we were together in four hillside. The rest of us will join us from Bahaddarhat. They're all before It was known from the beginning , I got acquainted with all of the new people. From Pahartali Kaptai is the head of the road , from there Bahaddarhat. From Bahaddarhat to Bandarban Available for live buses. From there I made a ticket. From Bahaddarhat There are many buses of Bandarban. Any one by calculating the choice and time It will continue on the bus. I did not sleep much earlier on the night so I missed almost everything on the road I slept with my companions.
.
The town of Bandarban Minor There are hills around. Those who love the hills, fall in love with the city Forced Bus stopped from the bus and went to Ruma bus stand. From here Leave the bus after one hour. We missed a bus for 10 minutes , so had to sit for 50 minutes. Moon carriage is also available for Ruma But it will cost a little more. And yes , eating open water here It's not right. So it is better to take water.
.
Rumah from Bandarban The path to go is completely covered with mountain slopes. That's the time soon after leaving the bus The scene will float in front of the eye. Far from the mountains , on the side of the mountains, eyes like eyes There really is a lot to be overwhelmed. Ruma market going on this way Three hours after the bell. On the way to Ruma Bazar, once in the army camp, come down For checking , the second break will take 10 minutes. We are from Ruma Bazar Buying what I need for lunch and barbecue (wood It does not take, Baga lekei available to buy). Our guides are with us Ruma We were in the market. We again signed the camp in the camp to the lagaca lake for the moon Get in the car. We were 9, so we got edited with another team. They are 7 John was there. Normally, 15-16 people in the moon's car can go like this. Team member less If the company shares with another team, then the cost will be reduced. Real adventure starts from Ruma Bazar. In the beginning, a lot of steep passages can be crossed Is. For the first time a little bit scared but will not be afraid any longer. Because a little sooner The road goes up from 50 degrees to 60 degrees in the corner and then down again. And this shield It takes a lot of time to get to the fringe What else is good? But after some time, so much more emphasis is taken Many go up in the moon's car More than the beauty The bonus for us was the season. In the sky in the distance Often the cloud was clouded. The amount of clouds in the mountain peak Jamachilo, seemed to have gathered in the mountain snow. An hour or so It took some time to reach Baga Lake.
.
I came to the lago lake I was a little surprised! What we actually see in the movie or what we read in the review Thousand beautiful beautiful lake lake Nobody can ever publish it What kind of traveler do you like to visit? Lakes should come. A little rain from the time when we reached the lagoon lake Was reading. Green color of the water of the lagoon lake, such as for rain, is a little too green As it looked , the white color of the white clouds covered the color of the mountain Was giving it It can not be described in any language. Army camp By signing we left our cottage bags and went out. Our cottage It was near the lake. The view that I was getting from Barinda was outside I did not want to go to the rain. I was with the whole lacati I could see Meghrajashi on the front of the hill. But I did not want to miss the rain Someone
I'd like to have a bath in the lagge lake beforehand , though it was already in the lane Completely forbidden. When we left the cottage, it was raining on the ground floor. Rains of Bangladesh and even in the mountains. Imagine the rest is best. The cloud was covered with a high mountain beside the lake. Although it was not intended from the lake I got up, I got up and came to the evening. The water of the lake is hot , so there is a different feeling during the rainy season. Cool rain in the sunshine The water and the lake's warm touch.
Even in the evening there was rain so there was to stay in the cottage. Evening rain with the color of the evening. The sky in front of the lake and clouds. Reside An environment There is nothing to do in the cottage. Found in the network That's not the case. The night had come down well Barinday Tiredness came down while sitting in the eye. Like the 45th minute Maybe asleep The rain stopped or I was sleeping soon after But due to cloud in the sky, the lake was not visible. The night was our chat Singing away from the throat. The extraordinary moment was something. Till 11 o'clock. Cotes I could not keep my eyes open for more and more time. The next day was too long Waiting for the real advena.
 
.
Many of the previous day's tiered tiered I could not see the sunrise despite having the desire. Cotez the previous night Eat at the owner's house. Eating package system. We took the eggs Bhaji , potato flour , onion and chilli bharta , a fry (actually shrimps , potatoes) One of the items made from) and pulses. In the morning, there was a lush and fried egg. Who Eating a little bit of them will not be a good night's meal There will be no problem in the morning.
Water from the lake , and light food We started our journey at 9.30 am with bamboo for the purpose of Kekradong. After 10-15 minutes on the pitch pouring the streets of the jungle start the road. Now monsoon Tomorrow the leprosy was very high. So there was a little careful going on the way. The first 30 minutes is a bit of trouble , but if it comes up to come, then much less There is no trouble. The saline will not seem to be the first, but after some distance In this time, the condition of anybody's body can become worse. So with the cylinders Good to have After a distance, a small spring will be found. Water from here It can be eaten but it is not good to eat water here. After a couple of hours the shrimp fountain Came back The shower is a bit taller. I'm a little ahead of everyone alone Got up in the shower. But it was not a good decision. The place or these It is good to have some rush together in the shower. For the heavy rain in the night, it is good to swing There was water Just after the fountain was dropped, the most difficult mountain roads started. In the middle It's very steep and sometimes rattle. A steep eclipse shortly before Darjeeling Place is found. Sometimes the mango, banana sitting of the hill. Dry If you do not take food, it can also be taken from here. Tracking is ours The most painful way to get there. After a very high and steep road That's an awesome view. Many views on the route from Ruma Bazar to Baga Lake There are points. But after the Keokradong, this place's view is the most beautiful. Here From here the hills are so beautiful ! We have one of us in it The name has given the name of the Suslandland. Then Darjeeling Para, Here pineapple , mango , biscuits are available but the price is a little higher. Darjeeling Para Let's start with the water again. The next street was also quite erect.
Shortly afterward, I came to the top. What I saw or saw on the top is what I say later. The condition of the food on the top is not so good. Water per bucket for bathing is 50 Money The network is not available. It took us a total of four hours To rise to the top. Everybody stopped taking pictures , so the time is a bit more Took it Otherwise it takes 3 hours. Everyone was so much tiered at the top of the peak I could not go to the hallipad or round house first. Goal is a little above the room , to get there again steps down the stairs. Goal room is high on everyone. Goslos , when I finished eating the rounds , the sun rose
Then the western sky was tilted. But before the sun's light comes to us, there is a barrier between the star clouds Could find Only clouds , clouds and clouds around us It seemed as if the clouds were in the clouds I have come to heaven. Due to rain barrier I could not stay longer. Cotes Come back. Our cottage was on the edge of the mountain. So something extraordinary The window was open for the scene.
When rain again When I came out, there was only a white cloud covering lining throughout the sky. Evening When it was approaching, the form of the sky was changing over and over again. Sometimes the distance The clouds of the sky are stuck on the mountains after some time. Six After the ban on the Halipad. So we have to come down. Eat dinner When I went back to the round house, the situation of the accumulation was like that Chill But we were also in an hour. The night falls down at 10 o'clock. So I could not live despite the desire. Many fell asleep I no longer Another time they were busy in the process. There is no light around. The distance The lighting was flowing in each and every village. But they are all dirty There was no reason to be
I wish we could see the sunrise the next day. Bagalake Miss, but do not miss here. But in the morning the next morning we got around White white cloud. I was disappointed but the peep of the adventure was peeped. It was raining since morning, so the roads were stacked. Our cottage The road to the eating house was slippery. And our Journey So the rest is still left.
We went out at around half an hour. We are just above Eating lunch and dinner at the previous day. Eat the morning meal the next day Below , in Darjeeling , this was the plan. Darjeeling than the peak meal Poor food quality is good enough. The morning meal is to be ordered the day before . After eating the food, we went down the slope. When we are a little less than half I came to the road then only the rain started. Mountainous roads , rain on it The road was slippery more than ever before. No grip on my shoe Was not It was very difficult to walk. Those who had a good grip on their shoe Problems were happening. Every time I was slipping away. Some things are too narrow. There will not be one foot. Sometimes it was such that only one foot could be placed. And below 100-200 feet deep khands. The road before shrimp was the most terrible road. 90 Degree angle bend. The tree was bent over and down. The biggest problem The stones were doing. Rains have rained on the rocks for rain , and if anyone If you go next, then you will read on these stones. There was a lot of risky things. We are When I came back to Bagha Lake, one crashed. Only if the hilly way is no way There was no problem, but rain caused trouble, but even if there is a risk It was great to say our jersey for rainy season.
From Ruma The last vehicle of Bandarbanabar 3.30 from A Bandarban to Chittagong's last car Leave at 6.30 So it is better to go to all the places like a little time. We have 3.30 and 6.30 I came to the bus. We missed the bus after a little rope.
Baga lake After returning to the camp, we sat in the car in the moon car, bathing in the lake. In the car When I came back, all the mountains and the zodiac sign clouds were coming out behind. We looked back and looked towards the huge guards. Excellent few moments Ceaitate returned to the prison.
Cost
Chittagong-Bandarban: 130 / - (per person)
Bandarban-Ruma bus stand: 130 / - (9 people together)
Ruma Bus Stand - Ruma Bazar: 110 / - (per person)
Moon car: 1125
Stay in the Lega Lake + dinner: 4000 / -
Breakfast: 280 / -
Stay in Kakrodong + two times a day: 4000 / -
Dinner at Darjeeling Pond: 1400 / -
Bagalik-Rumabazar-1320 / -
Ruma Bazar-Bandarban: 1000 / -
Bus stand up to 135 / -
Bandarban-Chittagong: 1000 / -
Guide: 2000 / -
During the tracking, the cost of light breakfast and pocket expenses is 2700 / - per person for three days and two nights.
(U aharata us, and should we keep clean. For trash Different Have a place. Plastic bottles , paper, all do not leave Put it in the fixed place)



Previous Post
Next Post
Related Posts

0 Comments: