Not to mention I am not very accustomed to writing at first , my own travel experience I want to share with everyone , if there is any mistake in error, hopefully apologies are beautiful Look at the sight.
The first thing that comes to mind when Nepal comes to mind Popped up amazing beauty of the Himalayas, pheoya Pokhara Lake, and Artificial Temple I plan to go to Nepal on Eid holiday , purpose The beauty of Annapurna was very close Will see Elephant Mountain Peaks My interest in is always more , any blog , travel stories , mountains on this topic Any articles on climbing , wherever I try to read. Moreover When the time comes to call YouTube, I watch the Summit videos. The mind is in between There was a desire to see Annapurna concentrate in , but the situation I was not in favor of myself. I have enough time to trek to Annapurna Wasn't , since I worked in a private company , over four years Mother of the baby There is no way to make Jamai trekking companion , because one year Before he was fractured on his foot in a small accident , his favor So much Walking the path is not possible. But I did not give up , how do I find the way Can go!
One day, suddenly a rescue queue came to the head of the helicopter , thinking that the job.
Soon I found out from Google , the details of this tour. Plan I got off Eid to go to Nepal , air tickets through hotel , hotel booking , confirmed. Also five in package Day trip There was a full-fledged car system. 5 date arrived in Kathmandu from Dhaka, on that day, there is some tourist spots around the hotel in the evening, and there is no rest, Nepal Most of the shops are closed within 10 nights , so on the first day at 10pm After dinner, I was in danger , I did not open any food shop. Light I ate what I had with breakfast and went to sleep. The hotel breakfast next morning By the end I went to Pokhara, Pokhara from Kathmandu route Impossible to look beautiful , on the way we see the monocamana temple on the cable car I came. It took about nine hours to reach Pokhara. The evening arrived in Pokhara Rest auction at the hotel. in it At night I had a high fever , bad to think It seemed that the next morning my Annapurna tour was fixed , for the tour I have already made full payment, did not sleep all night, just like, for the reduction of fever after eating an H auction, the body looks so bad thinking The dream that has been around for so long will end up with little fever! Her Tensions mounted further when I learned that due to bad weather on that date All helicopter flights were canceled , my tour was 7th , all night in unrest , I got up at 5:30 in the morning , went out It was raining, it was raining , and in a short time the rain stopped Sun rose in the sunshine. Looking at the weather was so happy , so long my dream come true I hope to be there. Let's say it's ten days before the tour to Google Nepal's weather fore cast regular saw, there were only 7 of tension is It will rain , my trip will not be canceled! It is fairly sure to see all the reports I had 7 days in the rain , the only son-in-law would give me the positive thought Do , you will see that it will not rain , but I do not want to obey.
Finally Mahendra Khan was scheduled to leave from the hotel at 4:00 in the morning The agency member picked me up at Pokhara Airport , three on the way Chinese , an Indian picked up. 7:45 am in 8:15 minutes Arriving at Annapurna Circuit , the peak of the mountain in the early morning sun Was going to meet From the Annapurna base camp, I saw the beauty of God Creation Annapurna Mountains , and the rest of this circuit's mountain range This is beauty Not like writing. Take a look at this eye-catching beauty for 30 minutes I thank the master of his own destiny, and gave me the dream For the sake of My traveling companions were great too , spending some wonderful time. Come on At the time the helicopter was experiencing severe pain in the ears , it may have been height Due to the problem was, it slowly decreases after you move down.
To whom Not enough time to track , no physical fitness if they want to Annapurna Base Camp can be visited by helicopter , such a beautiful view Be impressed
Annapurna View Point Sarancourt for Tourists of Nepal Even I have seen Annapurna , but from whatever form I have seen , Sarankot I was not satisfied with it.
This experience taught me a trip to the fore, it is a dream come true to his dreams, and try to implement.
One day, suddenly a rescue queue came to the head of the helicopter , thinking that the job.
Soon I found out from Google , the details of this tour. Plan I got off Eid to go to Nepal , air tickets through hotel , hotel booking , confirmed. Also five in package Day trip There was a full-fledged car system. 5 date arrived in Kathmandu from Dhaka, on that day, there is some tourist spots around the hotel in the evening, and there is no rest, Nepal Most of the shops are closed within 10 nights , so on the first day at 10pm After dinner, I was in danger , I did not open any food shop. Light I ate what I had with breakfast and went to sleep. The hotel breakfast next morning By the end I went to Pokhara, Pokhara from Kathmandu route Impossible to look beautiful , on the way we see the monocamana temple on the cable car I came. It took about nine hours to reach Pokhara. The evening arrived in Pokhara Rest auction at the hotel. in it At night I had a high fever , bad to think It seemed that the next morning my Annapurna tour was fixed , for the tour I have already made full payment, did not sleep all night, just like, for the reduction of fever after eating an H auction, the body looks so bad thinking The dream that has been around for so long will end up with little fever! Her Tensions mounted further when I learned that due to bad weather on that date All helicopter flights were canceled , my tour was 7th , all night in unrest , I got up at 5:30 in the morning , went out It was raining, it was raining , and in a short time the rain stopped Sun rose in the sunshine. Looking at the weather was so happy , so long my dream come true I hope to be there. Let's say it's ten days before the tour to Google Nepal's weather fore cast regular saw, there were only 7 of tension is It will rain , my trip will not be canceled! It is fairly sure to see all the reports I had 7 days in the rain , the only son-in-law would give me the positive thought Do , you will see that it will not rain , but I do not want to obey.
Finally Mahendra Khan was scheduled to leave from the hotel at 4:00 in the morning The agency member picked me up at Pokhara Airport , three on the way Chinese , an Indian picked up. 7:45 am in 8:15 minutes Arriving at Annapurna Circuit , the peak of the mountain in the early morning sun Was going to meet From the Annapurna base camp, I saw the beauty of God Creation Annapurna Mountains , and the rest of this circuit's mountain range This is beauty Not like writing. Take a look at this eye-catching beauty for 30 minutes I thank the master of his own destiny, and gave me the dream For the sake of My traveling companions were great too , spending some wonderful time. Come on At the time the helicopter was experiencing severe pain in the ears , it may have been height Due to the problem was, it slowly decreases after you move down.
To whom Not enough time to track , no physical fitness if they want to Annapurna Base Camp can be visited by helicopter , such a beautiful view Be impressed
Annapurna View Point Sarancourt for Tourists of Nepal Even I have seen Annapurna , but from whatever form I have seen , Sarankot I was not satisfied with it.
This experience taught me a trip to the fore, it is a dream come true to his dreams, and try to implement.
Details about the cost of the trip
Travel Agency Booking Adults per 1 , 2 people 1 * 2 =.
Child (four years) 1 to 5 * 4%
Child (four years) 1 to 5 * 4%
Helicopter tours 5 to 5 dollars.
There was also at our own expense for lunch and dinner , we had six days.
Being a member of the SAARC country, we are free to enter the tourism spot The price was a bit low for Nepal , but everything in Nepal seemed relatively high To me. All because of extra tourists The price here is more , than eating Starting costs is everything. People of Nepal drive traffic according to the traffic laws I really liked the topic.
Being a member of the SAARC country, we are free to enter the tourism spot The price was a bit low for Nepal , but everything in Nepal seemed relatively high To me. All because of extra tourists The price here is more , than eating Starting costs is everything. People of Nepal drive traffic according to the traffic laws I really liked the topic.
Awareness: As much as I have seen Nepal The roads and roads in the dirt , the fire was not very visible , the environment was clean If you enjoy the pleasure of traveling , everyone will have the pleasure of traveling We do not dirty the environment, dirty dustbin Let payable.




0 Comments: