Ideal for those who are scared to spend more money
1/12/2011 Evening Non-AC Bus (Tk 5) from Chittagong to Kolkata Go away After arriving at Kolkata at 2 pm, I freshened the hotel and walked around Victoria Park , Howrah Bridge and New Market. Hotel location at night (5) Rupees). Howrah Railway will depart Science City at 7.30pm on the morning From Kolkata station with a waiting ticket in the Kalka Mail for 5 rupees The journey began. After sitting for 5 hours on the train, I got a sleeping seat I arrived at Delhi station at 2 pm on the 7th of that day and I stayed at Paharganj Hotel (3 rupees) with 5 rupees auto. Date In the morning I went out to see Delhi. Asks people From Delhi to Jame Masjid , Lal Fort and India Gate, I got around the local bus Using Metrorail. These days the location of the Seam Hotel. Qutb in the morning on that date Auction of AC bus tickets from Delhi to Manali after seeing the minar for 5 rupees. The bus journey started at 7pm and reached Manali at 7am the next morning. It was a surprise to get out of the car! This is what I do in a state , an unknown city! This is the first Seeing snow on the hills and roads in front. Temperatures down to minus degrees, winter kapachi oiled wheels. I bought a leather jacket from the side shop for 5 rupees With some soup and noodles, I washed away some cold and cold. Now at the hotel It's the turn to go. After talking to one of them, I took a room at the Manu Hotel for 5 rupees a day. Fresh out of the hotel, I went out to see the snow and ice. This is a strange city Every particle of the road looks huge , with snow , cedar trees in it Ice cream Walking about 5 feet up, I'm going to see the Manu Temple. For a while Continuing to stop because neither I nor we are accustomed to this environment! The temperature is -12 To a degree , the snowfall is as if it was in Bangladesh It's raining! Without a few tourists, the locals closed the door and sat at home There is Visit Manali Sanctuary , Manali Club House , Mall Road etc. I saw. At night I came to the room with drinks and beer. Geyser + Electric Room in the room Heater has + 1 blanket and then it has overcome me. Sleep in the morning Whenever I went to give a camel to the balcony , my eyes are bigger than my eyes! Ice on the balcony Volume! The railing is completely covered in ice. A little fall from the roof of the hotel Sound. Last night, there was so much snow that the electricity was disconnected I read the poem sitting on the balcony. The mountains nearby seem huge Ice cream ? On the 7th, I wandered the streets of Manali all day. From Manali in the evening On the AC bus (5 rupees) I left for Delhi. 4 on the morning Arrived in Delhi at 5 pm and standing at 5 in the morning with 5 rupees in kalka mail I left for Kolkata with a ticket. Sleeper with TTK 5 Rs Auctioned the seat and gave me comfortable sleep. I reached Kolkata at 9 am on the morning and At 12 noon I left for Chittagong by non-AC bus (3 rupees). I reached Chittagong at 4 pm on the 5th of that day.
Date: 1/12/22 yr
Location: Kolkata + Delhi + Manali
Cost: 5 bucks
Learn to dream. You don't need billions. Just listen to the heart to hear.
Because at the end of the day , " Life is wonderful! ''
Full tour road trip video of my youtube / asif Haider Have the link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmZ-zdkm6622Ql6evT9iiXQ
* Cleanliness affects your personality just as it is Beautify the environment. So do not mess the environment wherever you go.








Nice written
ReplyDeleteThis helpful for everyone who want to visit there
Do you Want to know more about
Digital Marketing Strategies
Nice written
ReplyDeleteThis helpful for everyone who want to visit there
Want to know more about
Digital Marketing Strategies